This is a quickie! Quick and easy recipes that I don’t have much to say about, aside from the fact that they taste awesome and you should give them a go!
Creamy, thick, and rich with lots of garlic flavour and a hint of lemon, this is one of my favourite pasta dishes. The avocado works wonderfully in this recipe to create a sauce so creamy and thick you will think there is cream hiding in there.
Total Time: 15 min | Preparating time: 5 mins | Cooking: 10 min
- 3 ounces pasta of choice
- 1/2 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- small handful of cilantro, roughly chopped
- juice of 1/4 lime (1/2 tablespoon of juice)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 fried egg, if desired
- roughly chopped cilantro, to finish
- Cook your pasta according to the package.
- While the pasta is cooking, add the avocado, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, and olive oil to a blender and blend well.
- When the pasta is cooked, save 2 tablespoons of pasta water and drain well.
- Toss the pasta with the avocado sauce, thinning with pasta water if needed. Season with salt and pepper to taste and top with a fried egg and cilantro, if desired.
per 1 serv
|Total Fat||28.1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||12.5 g|