When you’re in a hurry and need a quick boost of energy, these cherry pecan chia energy balls will do the trick. Rich, delicious and loaded with dried cherries, nuts, chia seeds and more, one bite is all you need to give you a quick boost of energy! Best of all, they’re made in just 20 minutes and I’m guessing you have most if not all of the ingredients in your pantry already!
Little bits of heaven….that’s what these are. One bite and you will be addicted.
Total Time: 20 min | Preparating time: 20 mins | Servings: 16 balls
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup natural unsalted peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/8 cup chia seeds
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients until thoroughly incorporated. Chill the mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Using clean hands, shape approximately two tablespoons of the mixture into a ball and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Repeat the procedure until all the dough is used. Chill the energy bites in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
per 1 energy bit
|Total Fat||6.5 g|